Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lackey go circus

I'm reading "Water for Elephants", it is the book you've never heard of and then when you try to tell anyone about it you find that everyone has read it before you. Much of the book revolves around the circus, it's very well written.
As with a lot of well written books, I begin to get real life mixed up with a book I'm involved with. Betty and I are at a large fine Arts and Crafts sale in Rochester. It is similar to the circus in that it is a bunch of transient people getting together for a show. Then we all tear down and move to the next show, but not to the same show. But there are no monkeys or tigers, except those depicted in various art forms.
OK, I didn't say it made sense.. I have go and carry some water for the elephants..

No comments: